1. Telltale signs first begin to appear while the infidelity is still in the planning stage.
2. Most cheaters display subtle signs of infidelity they aren't even aware of, and wouldn't even think to cover up.
3. Most people either miss or misinterpret the many subtle signs of infidelity staring them in the face.
4. If you know what to look for, you can find countless signs of infidelity using just your eyes, your ears and your personal knowledge of your mate.
5. It's not the obvious signs of infidelity " it's the subtle signs (the ones most people overlook) that will give the cheater away every time.
6. Certain signs of infidelity can help you determine the identity of the Other Woman or Other Man.
7. There are 21 major categories of infidelity signs, each comprised of 19 to 92 individual telltale signs. For a list of the 21 categories, e-mail [email protected] with "21 categories - UK" in the subject line.
8. If your partner or spouse is really cheating, you'll find more than just a few telltale signs " you'll find clusters of signs from several of those 21 categories all at once.
9. Where there's one telltale sign, there are plenty of other signs of infidelity just waiting to be found. It's all a matter of knowing what to look for
10. The earlier you spot the signs of infidelity, the better your chances of saving your marriage -- or of protecting yourself legally and financially in case the infidelity leads to divorce.
According to statistics, 2/3 of infidelity victims have no idea their husband or wife is cheating because they fail to recognize the telltale signs. If more people knew how to recognize the signs of infidelity, more marriages could be saved. You can protect your marriage by familiarizing yourself with the signs of infidelity " not just the obvious signs that everybody (including the cheater) knows, but the subtle signs that most people usually overlook. The future of your marriage may one day depend on your ability to spot the telltale signs in time. If you don't know what to look for, by the time you find out an affair is in progress, it may already have already reached the point of no return. With a good infidelity reference book like Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs, which lists practically every known sign of infidelity, there's no reason for anyone to be the last to know. Learn what to look for so you can protect your marriage when the first signs of an extramarital affair appear.
‚© 2005 Ruth Houston
About the Author:
Infidelity expert, Ruth Houston is the author of "Is He Cheating on You?-829 Telltale Signs," which documents practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs most people usually overlook. Ruth has been quoted in the New York Times, Newsday, Cosmopolitan, the New York Post, the Houston Chronicle, the Toronto Sun, Sante, Visao, iVillage, MSN Lifestyle and numerous other print and online media. Ruth has been a guest on the Today Show, Good Day New York, 1010WINS, TalkAmerica, Telemundo, BBC, CBC and over 150 other radio and TV talk shows in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean, New Zealand, and South America. For a FREE tip sheet describing the 21 major categories of infidelity signs, e-mail [email protected] with "21 categories -UK " in the subject line. For more information about Ruth Houston, Is He Cheating on You?, or about signs of infidelity, visit http://www.InfidelityAdvice.com
About the Book:
Recently featured on The Today Show, Is He Cheating on You? " 829 Telltale Signs contains practically every known sign of infidelity, including the subtle signs people usually overlook. Based on 11 years of in-depth research and over 2000 interviews, this book was described by one talk show host as "a cheating man's worst nightmare." Most of the signs in Is He Cheating on You? apply to both cheating husbands and cheating wives.
Because of the sensitive nature of the information, and to protect the privacy of those who order this book, Is He Cheating on You? " 829 Telltale Signs, is not carried in bookstores. The soft cover edition ($29.95) can be ordered from the website http://www.Is-He-Cheating-On-You.com , directly from the distributor's toll free-number 800-431-1579, or from Amazon.com. Is He Cheating on You? can also be special ordered from your favorite bookstore with the following information: Lifestyle Publications, ISBN: 0-9720553-4-7)
For the convenience of international customers and others who want immediate access to this infidelity information, the e-book version of Is He Cheating on You? " 829 Telltale Signs ($37) can be ordered from Booklocker.com http://www.booklocker.com/books/1755.html The e-book comes with 6 Special Infidelity Reports, 2 Infidelity Questionnaires and a special section for men entitled Is She Cheating on You?