Atelier Software has released Fanurio, a Windows time tracking and billing application designed for freelancers. With Fanurio you can easily organize your work, track time and create invoices.
In order to keep track of client work, you can create a project for each client. Then you can record time and expenses. Work can be marked as billable or non-billable using a flat rate or an hourly rate.
While working for a client, you can create partial invoices for a project. But if you are working on more than one project for the same client then you can create an invoice for all of them. Invoices can be generated to a text or html file using an invoice template
The application can be accessed from the Windows tray bar and it detects idle time. Fanurio can export its data to a CSV or Excel file so that you can easily import it in other applications like Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc
Here is a list with all the important changes of this version
* Application data can be exported to Excel.
* Added a "View Invoice" action; invoices can now be viewed from the application.
* Added a "Check for Updates" action in the Help menu.
* The items and expenses tables can be sorted using mouse-clicks.
* The application remembers its window location and position.
* The idle timer is now optional.
* Minimize the application to tray using the ESC key.
* Bug fixes
Fanurio costs $39 and it is available from http://www.fanuriotimetracking.com. You can download a fully-functional trial version from http://www.fanuriotimetracking.com/download.html.