Inc., a Silicon Valley- Headquartered Healthcare platform company, announced the launch of revamped Datashop, the operating system for healthcare organizations to smoothly transition to value-based care model by helping them efficiently manage and improve clinical and financial outcomes.
"The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) aims to link almost 50 percent of Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) to alternative payment models by 2018. Commercial payers are seeking support to improve performances around member cost containment, engagement and supervision," explained Sandeep Gupta, Co-founder, and COO at Innovaccer.
"This shift from volume to value-based healthcare delivery is accelerating adoption of PHM solutions helping providers effectively manage chronic conditions and prevent unnecessary system utilization. With the support from our world-class advisory panel comprising of Healthcare executives, doctors, professors at MIT and Stanford, and Fortune 10 operational leaders - we are launching an end to end solution for Healthcare executives to master this transition without any hiccups. Datashop with its carefully crafted applications will help executives drive value starting Day 1", said Abhinav Shashank, CEO, and Co-founder at Innovaccer.
The platform combines advanced big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark to create an interoperable data lake. Some applications on the platform are:
● Datashop Connect: 45+ pre-built connectors to various EHR, and billing systems like Cerner, Mckesson, Allscripts etc. to help integrate and standardize clinical, claims, and other operational data streams. The application brings all the data in a standardized and clean HL7 format.
● Datashop Lake: Integrated big data lake to help analyze and process the data in real time to provide dynamic registries, measures, and dashboards to analyze health and cost outcomes.
●Datashop Analyze: Population health management that helps providers and administrators have a dynamic view of patient and disease registries, identify the at-risk population, stratify according to payer guidelines, and improve on quality measures based on a powerful inpatient census views.
● Datashop Reports: Quality reporting and tracking for measures including MACRA, PQRS, HEDIS, etc.
● Datashop Coordinator: Care coordination suite that provides the ability to process the measures, disease registries, and post-discharge care plans to create, assign, and track work plans for care coordinators.
●Datashop Refer: Referral management to help networks manage referrals and minimize network leakages.
● Datashop Engage: Artificial Intelligence assisted patient engagement to increase medication adherence.
"With its complete microservices architecture, the platform will bring Lego-like modularity and help providers and networks pick and choose what they need on the platform. It will also help them dynamically evolve as per the fast moving policy changes", said Kanav Hasija, Co-founder and President at Innovaccer.
Innovaccer will launch the operating system that powers healthcare at Booth # 6179-13 in Population Care Management Center at HIMSS 2017 in Orlando. HIMSS annual conference is the industry's largest health IT educational program and exhibition center.
Innovaccer Inc is a Silicon Valley-headquartered, Healthcare analytics company. Innovaccer’s aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information and help organizations make powerful decisions based on the key insights and predictions from their data. Its proprietary product Datashop enables provider organizations to use data as a source of innovation and has been deployed across 15 countries at academic institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Catholic Health Initiatives, Rochester RHIO, El Paso HIE, Sonic Healthsystems, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and Wolters Kluwers.
For more information, please visit innovaccer.com or follow us on Twitter @innovaccer.