Network with and learn from the foremost experts in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) at RSI Security's PCI Expert Summit this October, while also obtaining Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits.
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Time: 12 PM - 6 PM
Location: Marina Village Conference Center
1936 Quivira Way, San Diego, CA, 92109†| Parking is provided
- 12 PM - 1 PM - Lunch
- 1 PM - 1:30 PM - Speaker 1
- 1:30 PM - 2 PM - Speaker 2
- 2 PM - 2:30 PM - Speaker 3: John Shin "PCI Standards and Programs Update"
- 2:30 PM - 3 PM - Break to check out exhibitor booths
- 3 PM - 3:30 PM - Speaker 4
- 3:30 PM - 4 PM - Panel Q&A with Industry Experts
- 4 PM - 6 PM - Networking Mixer
*All speakers will be announced soon.
Ready to network with some of the top cybersecurity experts in San Diego and Southern California?
Join RSI Security as we host the first annual PCI Expert Summit, on Wednesday, Oct 2nd in sunny Downtown San Diego. The afternoon will include lunch, followed by speaker sessions from some of the foremost experts in the Payment Card Industry (PCI).
The event will conclude with a happy hour mixer, where youíll get to mingle with speakers, attendees, and other cybersecurity/compliance experts.
Itís a unique opportunity to help us build a strong PCI community in San Diego, as well as network with other C-Level technology, cybersecurity, and compliance executives.
Purchase tickets now.